NCGR-Corvallis Rubus Catalog
Leaf Spot (Septoria rubi)Resistant Genotypes
Note: Plants have not been tested for Phytoplasma
Follow links to the Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN) for additional accession information.
Catalog last updated: 01 January 2012
Traits listed are intended for preliminary subgrouping of accessions. Traits are from germplasm release notices, published reports, or observations made at NCGR-Corvallis.
- Citadel = PI 553371 (121.001) - Rubus idaeus L. RASPBERRY - RED
- Pedigree: Mandarin x (Sunrise x ORE 420)
- Virus Lab Assays - Negative: CLRV-Agdia-2004 RBDV-2004 TOBRSV-2004 TOMRSV-1985 TSV-2003
- Virus Biological Assays - Negative: CQ-1993 ML-1985 MUN-1990 NG-1983
- Traits: MIDSEASON, LEAF SPOT RESISTANT