PA Statistical Services - provided by Dr. Mark West
- Experiment Planning
- The time you invest planning how you collect your data can be the difference in whether or not your research mission is successful. Statistical consulting for the choice of experimental designs you implement in your research efforts including sample size issues for statistically powerful tests is a service that is available to PA scientists.
- On-site Visitation
- Regular annual or biennial visits to all locations for one-on-one consultation are available upon request. Please call to make arrangements.
- Review of OSQR Project Plans
- All project plans submitted to the OSQR are reviewed for proper use of statistics. This may entail identifying the need for modifying or including statistical methodologies and experimental designs. Please don’t hesitate to call for assistance in preparing your project plan.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Statistical consulting for proper statistical analysis and interpretation of results of such analyses is a service that is available to PA scientists.
- Manuscript Review
- Manuscript review for proper use of statistical methodology, interpretation and appropriateness is a service provided to all PA scientists provided by the statistics staff of the PA.
- Seminars and Training
- During on-site visits statistical seminars are usually presented. If you have a statistical topic that you would like to learn more about, please call prior to visit.
- Software Support
- Assistance with statistical programming or questions in general in regards to JMP, JMP Genomics, SAS or R software.
Back to Top
* Indicates link to external site