Internet Browser Compatibility
This website is checked for compatibility for viewing with four browsers. The versions supported, and specific notes associated with each browser, are listed below.
- Internet Explorer 7 & 8.
- Version 8 works best if
- Tools | Compatability View Settings is set for "Display all websites in Compatibility View."
- This enables easy use of the left navigation bar.
- Version 7 does not have the above issue.
- Neither version 7 or 8 supports the code to print properly. Use PDF link (see "Printing" below).
- Firefox 3.6.
- Version 3.6 views and prints well. The PDFs provided for each section was genereated using this version.
- Margin settings should be set for 0.5" top and bottom, 0.3" left and right.
- Earlier versions view well, but do not support the code to print properly.
- Chrome 5.
- Version 5 views well and and prints fairly well.
- Safari 5.
- Version 5 views well, but does not print well. Use PDF link (see "Printing" below).
HOME area navigation
At the bottom of each navigation area there is a PDF file available for printing.
Code standards for CSS are not always implemented by the different browsers. Therefore, we recommend printing by using either:
- Firefox 3.6.
- Margin settings: 0.5" top and bottom, 0.3" left and right.
- Scale: Shrink to Fit
- Orientation: Portrait
- The PDF link at bottom of each navigation section.
- An example of the HOME navigation area is shown at right (link highlighted in yellow).