DATA BASE DEVELOPMENT FOR NORTH APPALACHIAN EXPERIMENTAL WATERSHED (NAEW) DATA
Location: Watershed Physical Processes Research Unit
Project Number: 6408-13000-023-23
Specific Cooperative Agreement
Start Date: Jul 15, 2012
End Date: Sep 30, 2014
To further develop the data base of small watershed hydrology, water quality, erosion, land management, and soil data collected at the North Applalachian Experimental Watershed (NAEW), for use in watershed studies.
1. Review and revise land management, water quality, and soil quality data collected at the North Applalachian Experimental Watershed (NAEW) collected over a period of ~75 yr. Data include runoff, precipitation, lysimeter, soil water, weather, soil carbon/nitrogen,etc.
2. Enter handwritten data into computer media.
3. Scan documents, photos, and slides.
4. Organize the data into a temporal data base.
5. Organize the data into a GIS spatial data base.