2, 4, 6, 8: Protecting two- and four-legged animals from six- and eight-legged creatures.
The mission of the Veterinary, Medical, and Urban Entomology Program is to solve scientific problems and develop new products to protect American livestock, poultry, military personnel, civilians, structures, and households from damage caused by arthropods.
The components of this research program are:
· Medical Entomology for the Public
· Medical Entomology for the Military
· Veterinary Entomology of Livestock and Poultry
· Pests that Damage Structures
· Fire Ants, other Invasive Ants, and Household Pests