You are here:
Northern Plains Area Home
/ Grain, Forage & Bioenergy Research
/ People & Places
Research Plant Pathologist
- Map genetic determinants of differential host range among strains of WSMV.
- Map determinants of mite transmission encoded by the WSMV HC-Pro gene.
- Determine the function of a conserved sequence element in the WSMV P3 gene.
- Define patterns of nucleotide sequence diversity within a collection of WSMV isolates and determine evolutionary forces affecting diversity in WSMV.
- Determine the frequency of intermolecular homologous recombination among closely related genotypes of WSMV in the absence of strong selection.