Dr. James Polashock
Research Plant Pathologist
Marucci Center for Blueberry and Cranberry Research & Extension
125A Lake Oswego Road
Chatsworth, NJ 08019
Phone: 609-726-1590 ex. 4423
Staff: Kristia Adams - Biological Science Laboratory Technician
- Identification of factors influencing resistance to anthracnose fruit rot (Colletotrichum acutatum) in blueberry.
- Gene expression associated with infection of blueberry flowers by mummy berry (Monilinia vaccinii-corymbosi).
- Identification of blueberry varieties resistant to blueberry scorch (a Carlavirus).
- Characterization of 'funky flower', a previously undescribed disease of cranberry.
- Tissue culture and transformation of blueberry and cranberry.
- Identification of highbush blueberry varieties resistant to stem blight (Botryosphaeria dothidea).
Publications (click on publication tab at left)