The mission of the OCIO, Enterprise Application Services Branch (EASB) is the design, analysis, development, implementation and integration of computer information systems that are fundamental to the agency missions and goals.
Our objectives are:
• To work in partnership with ARS administrative and research program customers addressing software needs and services.
• To provide creative and intuitive software application design to support the growing need for information management throughout the REE community.
• To effectively manage smooth software implementations by providing thorough documentation, training materials and users support.
• To provide seamless integration between diverse software applications.
• To support dynamic and innovative public and internal agency websites that reflect that quality and status of our scientific work.