1 - Accomplishments
2 - Standardized virus detection method
3 - Purple top phyoplasma
4 - Potato virus Y (PVY)
5 - Potato mop top virus (PMTV)
6 - Potato zebra chip disease
· Development of a standardized procedure for detection of eleven viruses and one viroid of potatoes.
· Determined that the potato purple top phytoplasma is tuber-borne at a relatively high rate in major potato cultivars.
· Demonstrated that various strains of Potato virus Y (PVY) are widespread in certified seed potatoes grown in the US and Canada.
· Reported the occurrence of potato mop top virus (PMTV) for the first time in Washington State.
· Potato zebra chip disease was found for the first time in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho in 2011.
| 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>|