Version 3.0 is available here
- View nutrient profiles for 13,000 foods commonly eaten in the U.S.
- Familiar portion sizes are included for each food.
- Portion sizes can be adjusted by the user.
Sources of data
- Based on the Food and Nutrient Database for Dietary Studies 1.0 (FNDDS) used in processing What We Eat in America, the dietary intake interview component of NHANES. The FNDDS and its predecessor, the Survey Nutrient Database, are used in various applications, such as MyPyramid Tracker and USDA’s Pyramid Servings Database.
- Source of nutrient values is the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference 16-1.