REE maintains both electronic and conventional reading rooms required under subsection (a)(2), which includes final opinions and orders made in adjudicating cases; final statements of policy and interpretations that have not been published in the Federal Register; administrative staff manuals and instructions to staff that affect members of the public; any records processed or disclosed in response to a FOIA request that are likely to become the subject of subsequent requests for substantially the same records; and a general index of the records that are likely to become the subject of subsequent requests. The REE Reading Room is located at Room 2248, Building 1, GWCC, 5601 Sunnyside Avenue, Beltsville, Maryland. Electronic copies of (a)(2) documents can be accessed through the links provided below:
- REE Administrative Issuances provides access to current REE Policies & Procedures, Manuals, and Bulletins.
- The Research, Education, and Economics Information System (REEIS) is a source of information on the research, education and extension programs, projects and activities of the U. S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and its partner institutions in ARS, ERS, NASS, and NIFA.
- Agriculture – Data.gov provides access to data that can help inform agriculture investment, innovation and policy strategy and includes information on agricultural production, food security, rural development, nutrition, natural resources, regional food systems.
- Alvin L. Young Collection on Agent Orange contains material donated to the National Agricultural Library's Special Collections by Alvin Young relating to Agent Orange to serve as a reference collection for future studies of the science, history, and social and political interactions that were a part of the Vietnam War.
- Data.gov is the one stop website to find and download free government data in raw, structured formats. Federal agencies are proactively posting data on data.gov, including data that is the subject of frequent FOIA requests.
- USDA.gov/open provides information on USDA data and the opportunity to provide feedback on published data, records, reports and resources USDA provides.
- Grants.gov provides information on grant opportunities.
- Fedbizopps.gov provides information on opportunities to do business with the Federal government..
- Regulations.gov provides information on regulatory rulemakings.
- USAJobs.gov provides information about employment with the Federal government. USA.Gov provides information to help you navigate around the Federal government.
- USA.Gov provides information to help you navigate around the Federal government.
- Federalregister.gov provides information about new and pending rulemakings and other activities of the executive branch.