Publications - Before 1970
- Long, F.L., H.F. Perkins, J.R. Carreker, and J.M. Daniels. 1969. Morphological, chemical, and physical characteristics of eighteen representative soils of the Atlantic coast flatwoods. Univ. of Georgia Res. Bull. 59. 74 pgs.
- Doty, C.W. and J.L. Wiersma. 1969. Geometric shaping and contouring of land as related to potential for surface-water storage. Trans. ASAE 12(3):322-325, 328.
- Carter, C.E., C.W. Doty, and B.R. Carroll. 1968. Runoff and erosion characteristics of the brown loam soils. Agric. Engr. 49(5):296.
- Hunt, P.G. and T.C. Peele. 1968. Organic Matter Removal from Liquid Peach Waste by Percolation Through Soil and Interrelations with Plant growth and Soil Properties. Agron. J. 60:321-323.
- Long, F.L., J.M. Daniels, and J.R. Carreker. 1968. Irrigating vegetables with brackish water. Trans. ASAE, p. 171-174.
- Beale, O.W. and G.W. Langdale. 1967. Tillage and residue management practices for soybean production in a soybean-small grain rotation. Agron. J. 59:31-33.
- Carreker, J.R., F. Long, and J.M. Daniels. 1967. Drainage properties of some soil in the Atlantic Coast Flatwoods. Trans. ASAE, p. 337-339.
- Miller, R.J., G.W. Langdale, and D.L. Myhre. 1967. Leaf area indices and nitrogen uptake of flue-cured tobacco as affected by plant density and nitrogen rate. Agron. J. 59:409-412.
- Thornton, J.F. 1967. The effect of shape and roughness on hydraulics of flow in small channels.
- Beale, O.W., T.C. Peele, and F.F. Lesesne. 1966. Infiltration rates of South Carolina soils during simulated rainfall. SC Agric. Expt. Sta. Technical Bull. 1022, Clemson Univ.
- Ukkelberg, H.G., B.L. Southwell, and F.L. Long. 1966. Winter pastures for beef cattle on heavy bladen and associated soils of the Southeast. Georgia Agric. Exp. Sta. Circular N.S. 47.
- Beale, O.W. and G.W. Langdale. 1964. The compatibility of corn and coastal bermudagrass as affected by tillage methods. J. Soil Water Conserv. 19(6):238-240.
- Myhre, D.L., R.G. Menzel, H. Roberts, Jr., M.H. Frere, M. Amemiya, O.W. Beale, D.R. Timmons, and E.H. Wood. 1964. Reduction of strontium-90 uptake by corn and soybeans with deep placement, irrigation, and soil amendments. Agron. J. 56:463-467.