Search the ALARC Publication Database using Reference Web Poster®
· Perform custom searches without downloading the database
· Import references directly into ProCite®, Reference Manager® or EndNote®
- From the drop-down search menu select one of the three databases:
- ALARC.pdt - The ALARC database contains all scientific publications (Peer-reviewed journal articles, book, book chapters and USDA technical reports) written by the staff of the USDA-ARS, Arid-Lands Agricultural Research Center. The database is updated quarterly.
- PinkBollworm.pdt - This is a Pink Bollworm, Pectinophora gossypiella (Saunders), pest bibliography database constructed and maintained by Dr. Steve Naranjo. For a more complete description of this Pink Bollworm database.
- Bemisia.pdt - This is a Sweetpotato whitefly, Bemisia tabaci (Gennadius) and Bemisia argentifolii, pest bibliography database constructed and maintained by Dr. Steve Naranjo. For a more complete description of this Bemisia database.
- The "Quick Search" window will only allow searches of author, date, journal and keyword fields in the database. Our databases do not currently contain keyword entries. Select the "Advance Search" button to conduct more complete searches.
- Wild cards are automatic; don't use * or ?. For example, the term predat will find references containing predator, predators, predation and predatory
- Consult the "Help" button for further instructions.
- Use the link provided or your "Back" button to return to our site.
Search the ALARC Publication Database