Version 3.0 is available here
- View nutrient profiles for 13,000 foods commonly eaten in the U.S.
- Familiar portion sizes are included for each food.
- Portion sizes can be adjusted by the user.
- Download. CLICK HERE for instructions to download and install What’s In The Foods You Eat Search Tool on a Windows 2000 and above PC.
SOURCES OF DATA
- Based on the Food and Nutrient Database for Dietary Studies (FNDDS) 2.0 used to process and analyze the 2003-2004 What We Eat in America, NHANES dietary intake data.
- Underlying food composition data are from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference 18.