Search the Western Cotton Research Laboratory (WCRL) using Reference Web Poster®
- Perform custom searches without downloading the database
- Import references directly into ProCite®, Reference Manager® or EndNote®
- From the drop-down search menu select one of the three databases:
WCRL.pdt - The WCRL database contains all scientific publications (Peer-reviewed journal articles, book, book chapters and USDA technical reports) written by the staff of the USDA-ARS, Western Cotton Research Laboratory from 1980 through the present. The database is updated quarterly.
- The "Quick Search" window will only allow searches of author, date, journal and keyword fields in the database. Our databases do not currently contain keyword entries. Select the "Advance Search" button to conduct more complete searches.
- Wild cards are automatic; don't use * or ?. For example, the term predat will find references containing predator, predators, predation and predatory
- Consult the "Help" button for further instructions.
- Use the link provided or your "Back" button to return to our site.