NCGR-Corvallis Rubus Catalog
Note: Plants have not been tested for Phytoplasma
Follow links to the Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN) for additional accession information.
Catalog last updated: 01 January 2012
Traits listed are intended for preliminary subgrouping of accessions. Traits are from germplasm release notices, published reports, or observations made at NCGR-Corvallis.
- Amethyst = PI 553307 (624.002) - Rubus ×neglectus Peck RASPBERRY - PURPLE - VIRUS INFECTED
- Pedigree: Robertson x Cuthbert
- Virus Lab Assays - Negative: CLRV-Ch-2005 RBDV-1989 TOMRSV-1988 TSV-1988, Uncertain: CLRV-E-2005
- Virus Biological Assays - Positive: MUN-1989
- Traits: EARLY, NON-SUCKERING, COLD HARDY, CANE