- Methodology to predict the stickiness of cotton.
- Improvement of calibration for HVI type color and trash measuring equipment used on-line in gins.
- Improvement of color and trash measurements with color image processing.
- Analysis of cotton quality factors based on classical light scattering theory.
- Calibration of a resistance-type moisture sensor in conjunction with a flapper-type seed cotton sampler.
- Portable trash sensor.
- Portable moisture sensor.
Return to "Controlling the Ginning Process"