- Evaluation of the cleaning requirements for lint cleaner waste.
- Comparison of waste and fiber loss using a Shirley Analyzer and Shirley Trash Separator.
- Potential for oil absorption of gin by-products.
- Mass-flow measurements of cotton during ginning.
- Compact optical device for measuring mass flow of materials in pneumatic flow.
- Impact of extracting gin waste under high temperature and pressure to mitigate pesticides, aflatoxins and gossypol.
- Proper methods to compost gin byproducts.
Return to Research Areas Main