Why are we doing this research?
· There are all sorts of reasons that can influence what people eat and their physical activity. The purpose of this study is to find out what people across the US think these reasons are.
Who can participate?
· 5th grade boys and girls enrolled in Public Schools in Maryland, and their parents/caregivers.
· Only one member of a household can participate.
What is involved?
· We will invite you to a meeting in the Beltsville area, where you will complete a questionnaire and get your weight and height measured. This process will take less than 2 hours.
· To help us learn about the types of things that influences what people eat and their physical activity.
· Participants will receive a $25 gift card for participating.
Beltsville Human Nutrition Research Center Johns Hopkins University
10300 Baltimore Ave, Bldg 307B, Beltsville, MD 20705
For more information contact:
Natalia Schroeder, Study Coordinator