Cashew Nut Study
· The objectives of this study are to learn about the cardiovascular effects of cashew nuts, and the number of calories in cashew nuts.
· 25-75 years of age
· Body mass index between 20 and 38 kg/m2
· Not taking cholesterol-lowering medications
· Not diabetic
· Two 4-week diet periods, separated by a 1.5 week break.
· During the two diet periods, participants will come in to the Center for breakfast and dinner, Monday-Friday. Lunch and weekend meals will be packed for carryout.
· There will be a total of 8 blood draws throughout the study (2 at the beginning and end of each diet period).
· Volunteers will be compensated.
Interested in participating?
· Please attend one of the following information meetings (you do not need an appointment):
OCTOBER 19 at 5 pm
OCTOBER 20 at 12 pm
OCTOBER 26 at 5 pm
OCTOBER 27 at 12 pm
NOVEMBER 2 at 5 pm
NOVEMBER 3 at 12 pm
NOVEMBER 9 at 5 pm
NOVEMBER 10 at 12 pm
· If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 301-504-5454 and leave a message.