● Southern Weed Science Society
● American Chemical Society
● Physiological and Yield Response of Transgenic and Non-Transgenic Corn to Glyphosate
Krishna N. Reddy, Nacer Bellaloui and Robert M. Zablotowicz.
● Interactions of quinclorac with a bioherbicidal strain of Myrothecium verrucaria
Robert E. Hoagland, C.Douglas Boyette and Kevin C. Vaughn ● American Phytopathological Society
● Trichothecene production and sporulation by Myrothecium verrucariain response to substrate composition
Mark A. Weaver, Robert M. Zablotowicz, Robert E. Hoagland and C. Douglas Boyette.
● Biocontrol activity by Myrothecium verrucariaimproved by surfactant activity
Xixuan Jin, Mark A. Weaver, C. Douglas Boyette and Robert E. Hoagland ● Weed Science Society of America and Southern Weed Science Society
● Genetic Variability Among Populations of Purple Nutsedge
William T. Molin, Richard R. Kronfol, Jeffery D. Ray, Brian Scheffler, and Charles T. Bryson
● In-Crop and Fall-Applied Glyphosate Reduced Purple Nutsedge Density in No-Till Glyphosate-Resistant Corn and Soybean
Krishna N. Reddy and Charles T. Bryson
● Explosive Seed Dispersal in Bittercreess is due to Juxtaposition of Mucilage and Rigid Cell Types
Kevin C. Vaughn and Andrew J. Bowling
● Brown Flatsedge (Cyperus fuscus) a Potential Rice Weed
Charles T. Bryson and Richard Carter.
● Kudzu Suppression by Herbicides in Two-Year Field Trials
Mark A. Weaver, Margaret E. Lyn, C. Doug Boyette, and Robert E. Hoagland
● Infection and Control of Hemp Sesbania by Colletotrichum gloeosporioides f.sp. aeschynomene Formulated in an Invert Emulsion
C. D. Boyette, A.J. Bowling, K.C. Vaughn, R.E. Hoagland,andK.C. Stetina