Davis, California is a Worksite of the Exotic and Invasive Weeds Research Unit located at the Western Regional Research Center in Albany, California. This site focuses on biologically-based integrated management of aquatic, riparian, and terrestrial invasive weeds.
· Biological Control of Water Hyacinth in California
· Evaluation of Integrates Methods for the Control of Arundo Donax
· Variation in the Composition of Filamentous Algae Present in California
· Development of Integrated Spartina Alterniflora Control Strategies
· Methods to Eradicate Hydrilla and Non-native Aquatic Weeds
· Management of Parrotfeather and Waterprimose in San Joaquin River