Visit the News & Events page for the San Joaquin Valley Agricultural Sciences Center for more news and to subscribe to periodic updates and download archived issues.
- Joe Smilanick presented the talk "Potassium impacts on maturity and yield" to the Innovative Grape Growing Solutions Workshop at California State University, Fresno on January 20, 2010.
- The presentations "Radio frequency treatments for insect disinfestation of dried legumes" and "Pheromone traps for monitoring Plodia interpunctella (Hübner) (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae) in the presence of mating disruption" were given by Judy Johnson and Chuck Burks, respectively, at the 10th International Working Conference on Stored Product Protection, 27 June to 2 July 2010, Estoril, Portugal.
- Victoria Yokoyama gave a presentation entitled "Pest, Parasitoid, and Fruit Interactions in Biological Control of Olive Fruit Fly in California" at the Fruit Flies of Economic Importance International Symposium, September 26 to October 1, 2010, Valencia, Spain.
- Chuck Burks, Joel Siegel, Spencer Walse and Judy Johnson gave presentations at the International Conference on Methyl Bromide Alternatives and Emissions Reduction in Orlando, Florida, November 2-5, 2010.
- Victoria Yokoyama, Chuck Burks, Joel Siegel, Bas Kuenen and Spencer Walse gave presentations at the Annual meeting of the Entomological Society of America, San Diego, California, December 12-15, 2010.
- Victoria Yokoyama, Chuck Burks and Spencer Walse gave presentations at the Entomological Society of America, Pacific Branch Meetings, Waikoloa, Hawaii, March 27-30, 2011.