1 - BCIRL Accomplishments
2 - Partnering
3 - Helpful Links
Some important patents and MTA acquired by BCIRL include:
· Anagrapha falcifera multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus (AfMNPV) U.S Government Patent No. 4,911,913. 1990
· Heliothis subflexa cell line for Production of baculoviruses. U.S. Patent 5,405,770. 1995
· Baculovirus for the Control of Insect Pests. U.S. Patent 6,042,843. 2000
· Material Transfer Agreement with Dupont Agricultural Products for: "A Recombinant Virus Px-tTa-Lq 1998
· Material Transfer Agreement with American Cyanamid Co. for: Baculovirus (nucleopolyhedrovirus) PxMNPV for the Potential Control of the World-Wide Pest Diamondback Moth (Plutella xylostella) and Other Lepidopteran Pests. 1996.
· Specific Cooperative Agreement with Particle and Coating Technologies, Inc. (St Louis, MO). "Encapsulation for Enhancement of Microbial Biological Control Agents". 2001
· Material transfer agreement established with scientist at University of Sterling, United Kingdom to provide eulophid species for research purposes. 1999.
· MTA with Albany Bug Company/Oregon Freeze Dry for the exchange of diet and diet-fed insects.
· Memorandum of Understanding with Texas A & M University to advance in vitro rearing of parasitoids.
|<< Previous 1  3 Next >>|