You are here:
Midwest Area Home
/ North Central Regional Plant Introduction Station, Ames, Iowa
/ Support Teams
||The Seed Storage team is responsible for:
- Filling seed orders.
- Storing regeneration sample.
- Storing newly received original samples.
- Imaging original samples.
- Updating inventory counts.
- Completing taxonomic re-identifications, PI number assignments and updating seed storage labeling.
- Serving as resources persons to the curatorial teams.
- Working with the GRIN database to insure accession inventory information accuracy.
- Preparing backup orders to be sent to NCGRP.
- For more information contact Lisa Burke.