NPA Statistical Services - provided by Dr. Mark West
- Experiment Planning
- Data isn’t like wine. It doesn’t get better with age. However, the more time you invest planning how you collect your data can be the difference in whether or not your experimental results are publishable. Statistical consulting for experimental design including sample size issues for statistically powerful tests is a service that is available to NPA scientists.
- On-site Visitation
- Regular annual or biennial visits to all locations for one-on-one consultation are available upon request. Please call to make arrangements.
- Review of OSQR Project Plans
- All project plans submitted to the OSQR are reviewed for proper use of statistics. This may entail identifying the need for modifying or including statistical methodologies and experimental designs. Please don’t hesitate to call for assistance in preparing your project plan.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Statistical consulting for proper statistical analysis and interpretation of results of such analyses is a service that is available to NPA scientists.
- Manuscript Review
- Manuscript review for proper use of statistical methodology, interpretation and appropriateness is a service provided to all NPA scientists provided by the statistics staff of the NPA.
- Seminars and Training
- During on-site visits statistical seminars are usually presented. If you have a statistical topic that you would like to learn more about, please call prior to visit.
- PowerPoint Presentations
- SAS Training
- SAS Support
- Installation help
- SAS licenses
Back to Top
* Indicates link to external site