NCGR Quince Catalogs
(includes Chaenomeles, Cydonia, Docynia, Pseudocydonia, Pyronia):
Historic Images and Publications
Quince Cultivars and Species, Commercial Production, Recipes
- The Unappreciated Quince - by J. Postman, Arnoldia, Summer 2009
- European Minor Fruit Tree Species Database - Quince Collections
- Description and Use of Quince for Fruit Production - By V. Nuzzo, B. Dichio and C. Xiloyannis, Potenza, Italy.
- Quince Description, Uses, Cultivars - From U.K. Agroforestry Research Trust
- Quince Botany, Uses, Production - By Mark Reiger, University of Georgia
- The National Fruit Collections in England - at the Brogdale Farm.
- Quince History and Recipes - From "A Modern Herbal" by M. Grieve, 1931.
- California Rare Fruit Growers - Quince Citations
- Quince Recipes - from Simply Recipes
- The Queen of Quince - Barbara Ghazarian demystifies the quince in world cuisine!
Pests and Diseases
Quince in the News
Quince in multiple languages - compiled by M.H. Porcher et al. The University of Melbourne. Australia.