Biological Science Aid
$25,181.00 to $32,733.00 / Per Year
Open March 10, 2014 to March 21, 2014
Biological Science Aid Duties include:
- Recruiting and screening volunteers for human studies.
- Assisting with measures of oxygen consumption, metabolic rate, substrate oxidation, and body composition.
- Monitoring human volunteers during exercise training sessions.
- Implementing community observational and laboratory methods of assessing physical activity and eating behaviors.
- Collecting measures of liking and motivating value of physical activity and food.
- Keeping detailed records of experimental data and tabulating data using personal computers and software packages
For more information: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/363785700