Job Title: Secretary (OA)
Series & Grade: GS-0318-05/06
Salary Range: $31,315 - $45,376 (per annum)
Position Information: Full Time – Permanent
Job Announcement Number: UK879347-ARS-VB
Open Period: Monday, April 22, 2013 to Monday, May 06, 2013
This position is assigned to USDA-ARS, Northern Plains Area, Grand Forks Human Nutrition Research Center, located in Grand Forks, ND. This position provides secretarial support to the Research Leader of the Healthy Body Research Unit. This position requires the skills of a qualified typist to perform word processing and other office automation duties.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or National to apply.
- Required to pass a background investigation and fingerprint check.
- Registered for Selective Service, if applicable.
- Meet education and/or experience requirements. Must type 40 wpm.
- Complete the Occupational Questionnaire/submit resume/supporting documents.
- This announcement may be used to fill more than one position.
- Permanent employees are eligible to elect life and health insurance coverage and will be covered by a Retirement System. Employees will earn annual and sick leave. For additional information on benefits, click here.
Complete information and application procedures may be obtained at https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/342090900
U.S. Citizenship is required and must be verified before entrance on duty.
USDA/ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider.