What is a Trust Fund Cooperative Agreement
Back to Trust Fund Cooperative Agreement index
Outside Sources of Funds
- A Trust Fund Cooperative Agreement is used to accept funds from outside sources for performing research-related or support services.
- Trust Fund Cooperative Agreements do not include the right of first refusal to an exclusive license to the cooperator for a patent developed under the agreement.
- Other USDA Agencies; Other Federal Agencies; State, County, and Municipal Agencies
- Institutions; Colleges and Universities
- Scientific Societies and Foundations
- Private Organizations
Reference: Policies and Procedures 324.0
ARS Reimbursable and Trust Fund Agreements