Back to NFCA index
A Non-Funded Cooperative Agreement is relatively easy to develop, assuming it is the appropriate vehicle for your cooperative interaction. If you are unsure, you should discuss this question with your Technology Transfer Coordinator or Technology Transfer Assistant.
- Use the Generic NFCA as a guide in discussions with your cooperator
- Determine exactly what each of you will do to further the cooperative effort
- Develop the appropriate clauses for your NFCA
- E-mail the file (as an attachment) to the Technology Transfer Assistant
- Include complete contact information for both you and your cooperator
- Include a project title and start and end dates
The Technology Transfer Assistant will prepare a complete NFCA document for review by you. After your approval, the final NFCA will be processed.