The Joint Center for Efficient Irrigation serves as a base to coordinate irrigation research in both social and physical sciences and foster collaboration between the U. S. Department of Agriculture ,the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology and other research institutes in the United States and China.
- Effect of water policies and technology on future agricultural production (completed)
- Irrigation Efficiency at the Tertiary Canal Level (Hetao Irrigation District)
- Weighing Lysimeters for determining Crop Water Use
- Software for Improving Surface Irrigation Performance
- Infiltration Measurements and Modeling for Surface Irrigation