Research at EMFSL includes collaborative efforts with the following partners
in private industry:
- AirOcare Inc., Rockville, MD
- AHPharma, Salisbury, MD
- Alaska Food Diagnostics, Ltd., UK
Development of rapid detection methods for E. coli O157:H7 strains.
- Andor Technology
- ChemImage, Pittsburgh, PA
- Creativ MicroTech, Inc, Potomac, MD
Non-funded Cooperative Agreement to develop rapid detection technologies
for water-borne and food-borne pathogens.
- Headwall Photonics, Fitchburg, MA
- Quickpath Technologies, Inc, Clarksville, MD
Cooperative Research and Development Agreement to develop glycomics-based
technologies for capture and concentration of water-borne and food-borne
- Spiralcat of Maryland, Elkton, MD
Cooperative Research and Development Agreement to develop manure treatment
- Stork Food Systems, Gainesville, GA
Cooperative Research and Development Agreement to develop spectral imaging
inspection systems for high-speed online poultry processing.
- Warnex Inc., Canada
For more information: Please contact the
Beltsville Area Office of Technology Transfer for more information if you are interested in developing cooperative
interactions with EMFSL or other research programs at BARC.
Environmental Microbial and Food Safety Lab
Henry A. Wallace Beltsville Agricultural Research Center
Building 173 BARC-East, Phone 301.504.5607