Page Banner

United States Department of Agriculture

Agricultural Research Service



The Tucson Location is the home for the Carl Hayden Bee Research Center (CHBRS),  the Southwest Watershed Research Center (SWRC), and the National Resource Conservation Service (NRCS).


Partnering projects with the University of Arizona at Tucson includes shared research and graduate student internships.



For frequently asked USDA-ARS questions pertaining to:


Rural Development  (520) 887-4505 - go to:


Animal and Plant Health  (877) 770-5999– go to:


Farm Services  (520) 887-4505 – go to:

Last Modified: 8/25/2010
Footer Content Back to Top of Page