Current Cooperative Research Projects:
· Abbott & Cobb Seed Co., Inc., Characterization and Identification of Foreign Bacteria that Threaten U.S. Crops.
· Kathleen Kosta, California Department of Food and Agriculture. Sacramento, CA, Tilletia indica, Uromyces transversalis, Phytophthora ramorum.
· Barbara Valent, Kansas State University, Manhattan KS, National Research Initiative: Biosecurity. Genome-Enabled Diagnosis of the Wheat Blast Pathogen and Identification of Sources of Resistance.
· Blair Goates. USDA ARS, Aberdeen, ID. Analysis of induction and establishment of dwarf bunt of wheat under marginal climatic conditions.
Biological Control of Weeds
· CalEPA (California Environmental Protection Agency). Rust pathogens for control of yellow starthistle.
· USDA-ARS European Biological Control Laboratory, Montpellier, France. Identification of a MLO for control of yellow starthistle.
· Forest Service, USDA, Evaluation and Characterization of Plant Pathogens for Biological Control of Weeds.
New Cooperative Research Opportunities:
· For more information, please call us.