The mission of the Avian Disease and Oncology Laboratory (ADOL) is to provide leadership in solving current and future problems in neoplastic and other viral diseases of poultry using basic and applied multidisciplinary, team approaches thereby benefiting the poultry industry and consumers.
Implicit in this statement is our desire and need to interact with our customers (e.g., poultry breeding industry, vaccine companies) and collaborate with other institutions to achieve our goals.
Through Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs), grants, and other formal and informal arrangements, ADOL is working actively with the following groups:
- Cobb Vantress
- Hy-Line International
Universities and Academic Institutions
- Animal Health Service Institute, The Netherlands
- Beijing Genome Institute
- City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- Cornell U.
- Informatics Institute, New Jersey
- Institute for Animal Health, Compton, UK
- Iowa State U.
- Kimron Veterinary Institute, Israel
- Michigan State U.
- Purdue U.
- South China Agricultural U.
- U. of Arkansas
- U. of California at Davis
- U. of Delaware
- U. of Maryland
- U. of Ukraine
- USDA, ARS, Southeast Poultry Regional Laboratory
- Van Andel Institute, Grand Rapids, MI
- Veterinary Medical Research Institute of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Wageningen Agricultural U., The Netherlands
For more information on how we can partner with you, please contact us.