BA Best Hiring Practices for Non-SY Positions
- Aimed at recruiting for non-SY positions (categories 3 and 5 through 9).
- Easy means for BA selecting officials to reach out to potential employees in groups currently underrepresented in non-SY positions, including Hispanics, Native Americans and Alaskan Natives, persons with disabilities, and African-Americans.
- Job announcements are disseminated to a list of regional universities, colleges, and organizations through a single contact in the BA Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity.
- Simply e-mail your job announcement to Jenny Allen (email@example.com) at the BA Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity and indicate that you wish it to be sent to the BHP group. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your job announcement is distributed.
- List of participating institutions and organizations
- Developed by the Leadership Advisory Subcommittee of the Beltsville Area Diversity Task Force (BADTF).
For more information on how to prepare your job announcement, see Administrative and Financial Management's Research, Education and Economics Policies and Procedures #412-0 - AFM REE P&P 412-0, http://www.afm.ars.usda.gov/ppweb/pdf/412-0.pdf.